Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Sister, My Hero

Christina Rasmussen Celio:
-29 years old
-physical therapist in California
-expecting her first child
-and is the hardest working person I have ever met in my life

My oldest sister is my hero because, well she is a hero. Everyday she helps people, not because it is her job, but because I believe she cares for every person she meets. I have also never seen her give up or quit anything.

A long time ago, I Wrote the sames things as I did here for a school homework assignment in grade school. To this day, she is still the person in my life who believes that I can do anything. She is the only person who is encouraging me to look at challenging colleges outside the state. Although she is one of the smallest, she is one of the strongest people I know. What I learned from my sister was the innocence of knowing failure, but never knowing surrender. I have seen her fight many obstacles in her life, but I know she has overcome them all. She is not perfect, but she is the person who taught me to always get the closest to perfection you yourself possibly can. During my college experience I hope to never let people convince me that I cannot do something like I watched her do. I'm so proud of you Chrissy and one day I hope you will be proud of me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment